Sunday, November 1, 2015

8 Sentence Sunday on Dieselpunks

Here is my 8 sentence sunday on dieselpunks. Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo. I'll start to post excerpts of the story I'll be writing the entire month of November, so this will be the last of excerpts from my H.A.G. novel.

Here is a quickly grabbed 8 out of my HAG story. I need to get started on NaNo. Sunday's are busy family days to try to start NaNo. Those first words are the hardest to write even if I know that they will be changed when I edited.
"Marriage a rare thing?"
"Couples who decide to share rooms or have a child will throw a party. A formal ceremony of marriage is usually only between two old families."
"The wedding in the woods?"
"An anomaly. They were not of old families. They wanted the ceremony and she was a mademoiselle aphrodite." David stopped and motioned her to step next to him. Heather drew in a quick breath at the sight of a wolf, such creatures were an extreme rarity in her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment