Sunday, July 26, 2015

8 Sentence Sunday

A little bit between the villain and her minion. Enjoy more 8 sentence snippets on the Dieselpunks web site.

“I hate coffee. It’s Jasmine green tea. Tell me what you’ve discovered if anything.” She stood above him for a moment and then took a seat across from him.
John sniffed at the tea and scrunched up his nose. “It smells like a lady’s boudoir. Truth is I couldn’t stand hanging around Miss Winsome and her friends...”
“Wait, the girl I had dangling from Persephone’s ladder is named Miss Winsome?”

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that exchange is priceless! These two sounds like a snobbish duo, but I like them (even if I suppose they are the antagosints, right?). That last question is very intriguing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah. Yep, they are the antagonists.

    ReplyDelete