Sunday, July 12, 2015

8 Sentence Sunday on Dieselpunks Snippet


I have added a section to Miss Winsome and the Scientific Society. Before it was a few paragraphs but now is a complete scene.

“Uncle Teddy, come! Look! Cowboys. We’re rescued.” She sneezed four times.


“Evelyn, we were never in danger and therefore, we are not in need of being rescued.”


“Yes, Uncle Teddy, but do come look. They’re magnificent!”

He put down a file and joined Evelyn. “The horses or the cowboys.”




If you would like to see more snippets or participate - 
8 Sentence Sunday on Dieselpunks

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Alice, I really like the amused mood of this snippet. I always have a feeling Miss Winsome doesn't really take herself too seriously... and I mean this as a good thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah. I'm finding the whole story is becoming brighter as I clean up POV problems.

    ReplyDelete