Friday, July 17, 2015

10 Loves and 10 Hates Challenge

I’m focused on my final rewrite of Miss Winsome and the Scientific Society when I was a handed a way to take a small break from CW Hawes. The challenge is simple: list 10 loves and 10 hates, then tag 10 others. Well, tagging others isn't simple for me.
1. Love the sound of music being practice in my house. At times, I can hear flute, piano, and guitar being played through out the house.
1. Hate how long since I've touch the drums.
2. Love trees.
2. Hate being in the desert looking at the mountains and wishing I was in the trees.
3. Love mountain biking or just being on one of my three bikes.
3. Hate getting reading for a serious bike ride.
4. Love spending time on my front porch with a dear one.
4. Hate being confined to the house because of nasty cold, windy weather.
5. Love hanging out in book stores, libraries, and coffee shops.
5. Hate shopping.
6. Love chatting with friends.
6. Hate being stopped in the grocery store by an acquaintance especially when they talk to me about medical issues.
7. Love traveling to see new places.
7. Hate traveling by vehicle.
8. Love listening to nature: birds, rivers, waves, quaking aspens, etc.
8. Hate hearing lawn mowers, leaf blowers, chain saws and the neighbor dog incessantly barking like it is doing now.
9. Love a well cooked meal with lots of veggies.
9. Hate cutting the veggies for my favorite complex veggie loaded meals.
10. Love going to see live music.
10. Hate tagging people so;
If you would like to participate in this challenge, you can put  your 10 loves/10 hates in the comments or a link to where they are. 

3 comments:

  1. Trees, music, travel, and bookshops all work for me too. Same with shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list.
    Shopping... meh, I'm with you. Unless it's books ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tree! Yeah! Your Numbers 8 are great. A big ditto. A wonderful list. Lots to relate to!

    ReplyDelete